These love cats hug each other with their tails. It’s a cute illustration of a black and white cat which I’ve drawn some time ago. I had a project for a music cover of love songs compilation back then. Being a cat lover myself, this is what I came up with. Later I created lots of products with these cute kitties, too. I particularly like how they look on red, blue and pink background. So these are the colors I chose for the products.
- Drew some flowers. Here’s a preview:
- Created a blog post with my recent art prints at Redbubble and Society6 at my art blog.
- Added a new art print to Redbubble about freedom of mind. It’s a vector illustration of a girl and her thoughts shaped as doves breaking free from any chains that may try to mind them. Here it is:
- Added new products to Zazzle. See them at this blog post. These flowery leggings are one of them:
- Added more iPhone 7 cases to Zazzle. See how this floral pattern looks on a case:
- Added products with a pattern of my cat skull to Redbubble, mainly clothing. This like this dress:
- Added 3 artworks to my floral gallery at Displate. They make great prints on metal. Check out the abstract primrose flower:
- My orange creature was featured in Redbubble’s Found. I know this isn’t something I just did, but I’m happy. So I share it. There is also a discount there – 15% off everything with code WHY15.
- Added some leggings and backpacks to Zazzle. I like how the dotted eye bag turned out: