Created three new art prints in the past weeks. Here they are:
- Drew an image of a girl with strange haircut and swirly flowers for Illustration Friday’s topic “swirl”.
- Then created art prints and t-shirts with it at Redbubble, Society6, Design By Humans, Tostadora. Here’s how the Tostadora tee looks:
- Added three designs to Zippi – Cute Origami Fox Portrait, Too Much Coffee, Happy Smiling Sun.
- Lastly, created Zazzle collection for my eyes and fish pattern and made new products with this design. See them all here:
- Finished my illustration of the cannibal pig who eats itself. Added art prints to Redbubble and Society6:
- Added t-shirts with the pig to my stores at Design By Humans and Tostadora.
- Filled my Andean condor Zazzle collection with more products.
- Created t-shirt designs with the abstract flowers at Teepublic.
- Finally, I wrote a blog post at my art blog with sketches from January’s first week.
Drew this funny tomato a long time ago along with a broccoli and an eggplant with the same stressed look in their eyes. I love to draw odd creatures and these vegetables were a great fun to create. I changed it a bit later, added the pixelated background. Had made it with lighter green background, intensified the color. Because, as a regular a crazy person, I like bright colors the most. Made an eye-huring pattern with the funny veggie, too. See art prints with it at my Redbubble and Society6 stores.
I’ve made some fun products with this strange vegetable – t-shirts, cases, mugs and more.
Funny tomato products at Society6:
- Made a red onion sticker for the digital sticker challenge at Redbubble. Added art prints and more products, too. Here it is:
- Added some of my designs to Zippi – Crazy Funny Lemons, Coffee Time, Funny Broccoli Pattern, Tomato Pattern, Eggplant Pattern, Snakes In Love. See them here.
- Zazzle added new iPhone cases. They’re highly protective, “lifetime” as their manufaturer says. Here are the first of my Free and Nuud cases:
See the rest at my Zazzle store.
- Added my shiny red planets to Fine Art America.
- Added t-shirt designs with the evil bug chef at Design By Humans and Teepublic.
- Drew a painting of these abstract flowers in Procreate and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added t-shirt design with the new flowers to Design By Humans
- Added products with my exotic winter flower to Cafepress.
- Created a new collection at Zazzle with my best selling winter products.
- Added more products to my Fox With Flowers collection at Zazzle.
- Started to add designs with my floral rain clouds to Zazzle. Notice it’s the same color scheme as in my new painting? Turns out to be a favorite of mine. See them in my new collection there:
Recently I started to sketch with watercolors. I had wanted to try this since ever but I was somehow intimidated by the medium. Watched some cool online classes at Skillshare, gathered courage and started. Had some watercolor pencils, tried them first. The snowflake and the red flowers below are drawn with them. I like how intense the colors become when adding a little water to a densely shaded area. Then found a watercolor set which had remained from the last school year of my kids and some Ikea brushes. Continued with them. Here are the recent sketches:
Drawing with aquarelle turned out to be great fun. And my biggest problem seems to be not working with the paint itself but drawing on watercolor paper. I am afraid of using high quality paper because I will ruin it. Plus, there is some charm in the wrinkled paper. Just recently I started to overcome this fear by getting the cheapest heavy paper I could find and just forcing myself to draw on it. Still using children’s watercolor paints and brushes, though. Well, I’m happier this way for now. 🙂
- Created a new illustration – Shiny Pearls And Flower and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added the sea creature and the purple ant to Fine Art America
- Just added this rainy flowery clouds t-shirt design to Teepublic, despite the first snowfall here:
- Created cards from my recent designs at Zazzle
- Started to add products with my fox with flowers to Zazzle. See them all in this collection: