Drew this funny tomato a long time ago along with a broccoli and an eggplant with the same stressed look in their eyes. I love to draw odd creatures and these vegetables were a great fun to create. I changed it a bit later, added the pixelated background. Had made it with lighter green background, intensified the color. Because, as a regular a crazy person, I like bright colors the most. Made an eye-huring pattern with the funny veggie, too. See art prints with it at my Redbubble and Society6 stores.
I’ve made some fun products with this strange vegetable – t-shirts, cases, mugs and more.
Funny tomato products at Society6:
- Made a red onion sticker for the digital sticker challenge at Redbubble. Added art prints and more products, too. Here it is:
- Added some of my designs to Zippi – Crazy Funny Lemons, Coffee Time, Funny Broccoli Pattern, Tomato Pattern, Eggplant Pattern, Snakes In Love. See them here.
- Zazzle added new iPhone cases. They’re highly protective, “lifetime” as their manufaturer says. Here are the first of my Free and Nuud cases:
See the rest at my Zazzle store.
- Added my shiny red planets to Fine Art America.
- Added t-shirt designs with the evil bug chef at Design By Humans and Teepublic.
- Drew a painting of these abstract flowers in Procreate and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added t-shirt design with the new flowers to Design By Humans
- Added products with my exotic winter flower to Cafepress.
- Created a new collection at Zazzle with my best selling winter products.
- Added more products to my Fox With Flowers collection at Zazzle.
- Started to add designs with my floral rain clouds to Zazzle. Notice it’s the same color scheme as in my new painting? Turns out to be a favorite of mine. See them in my new collection there:
Recently I started to sketch with watercolors. I had wanted to try this since ever but I was somehow intimidated by the medium. Watched some cool online classes at Skillshare, gathered courage and started. Had some watercolor pencils, tried them first. The snowflake and the red flowers below are drawn with them. I like how intense the colors become when adding a little water to a densely shaded area. Then found a watercolor set which had remained from the last school year of my kids and some Ikea brushes. Continued with them. Here are the recent sketches:
Drawing with aquarelle turned out to be great fun. And my biggest problem seems to be not working with the paint itself but drawing on watercolor paper. I am afraid of using high quality paper because I will ruin it. Plus, there is some charm in the wrinkled paper. Just recently I started to overcome this fear by getting the cheapest heavy paper I could find and just forcing myself to draw on it. Still using children’s watercolor paints and brushes, though. Well, I’m happier this way for now. 🙂
- Created a new illustration – Shiny Pearls And Flower and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added the sea creature and the purple ant to Fine Art America
- Just added this rainy flowery clouds t-shirt design to Teepublic, despite the first snowfall here:
- Created cards from my recent designs at Zazzle
- Started to add products with my fox with flowers to Zazzle. See them all in this collection:
This funny snake was drawn a long time ago when I was sketching ideas for my portfolio site. Finished just the artwork and made art print out of the swirling reptiles instead of making the site. All of the snakes have very sharp teeth and they are eyeless except for the center one. You can tell it is in love by its heart-shaped glasses, heh. I love to draw this kind of shapes. They frequently turn out to be reptilian or flowers with just teeth coming out of their mouths and this one is a great example. I’ll draw something like this with watercolors in the near future.
These cute bugs have big eyes and sharp teeth and they are smiling happily. Created this cute pattern in pink, orange and purple colors some time ago. I have added many products with this fun pattern at my stores – from phone cases and home decor to all over printed clothing.
These love cats hug each other with their tails. It’s a cute illustration of a black and white cat which I’ve drawn some time ago. I had a project for a music cover of love songs compilation back then. Being a cat lover myself, this is what I came up with. Later I created lots of products with these cute kitties, too. I particularly like how they look on red, blue and pink background. So these are the colors I chose for the products.