- Created pattern of the evil bug chemist with a love potion.
- Added products with the pattern to my existing design at Redbubble, clothing (dresses, tank tops) and a pouch.
- Added products with my happy sea creature pattern to Live Heroes.
- Added the first iPhone 7 cases with my designs to Zazzle – they’ve just made available for pre-order the transparent cases. Check out one of them with my love cats:
- Added art prints and products with the purple ant to Redbubble.
- Added my first print to Curioos – the evil bug chemist again.
Most days when the evening comes I have the feeling I haven’t done anything in that day. I haven’t sat down all day, too. So I started to write the things. They include: making breakfast, cooking twice, going out twice with the kids, cleaning the floor, laundry and what not. Strangely, summing things up made me feel a little better. That’s why I decided to start this blog post series, more for myself maybe. Here I will write what I do every day for my art and design.
- Added this purple ant art print to Society6:
- Also created a pattern with the ant. Check it out on this all-over printed T-Shirt from Society6:
- Created a new collection at Zazzle and started to add products with the ant to it, too.
- Added two art prints to Pixels.com: Bugs Eat Green Leaf and Happy Jumping Creature.
Hi. I’ve just started to build a new site for my creatures. Bear with me, I will soon fill it with them. Keep in mind that I will start with older designs and continuously add the new ones. 🙂