Added this singing snowman T-Shirt to Design By Humans:
Added 3 artworks to my floral gallery at Displate. They make great prints on metal. Check out the abstract primrose flower:
Created some new leggings and bags at Zazzle. Here’s a backpack with the tulip:
Added some new products with the winking kitty cat to Zazzle. One of them is this all over printed bag:
It was a productive day. A lot more than yesterday, at least. Sketched over this leaf. It was so beautiful. It’s not really autumn but it is cold as if it is.
- Created pattern of the evil bug chemist with a love potion.
- Added products with the pattern to my existing design at Redbubble, clothing (dresses, tank tops) and a pouch.
- Added products with my happy sea creature pattern to Live Heroes.
- Added the first iPhone 7 cases with my designs to Zazzle – they’ve just made available for pre-order the transparent cases. Check out one of them with my love cats:
- Added art prints and products with the purple ant to Redbubble.
- Added my first print to Curioos – the evil bug chemist again.
Most days when the evening comes I have the feeling I haven’t done anything in that day. I haven’t sat down all day, too. So I started to write the things. They include: making breakfast, cooking twice, going out twice with the kids, cleaning the floor, laundry and what not. Strangely, summing things up made me feel a little better. That’s why I decided to start this blog post series, more for myself maybe. Here I will write what I do every day for my art and design.
- Added this purple ant art print to Society6:
- Also created a pattern with the ant. Check it out on this all-over printed T-Shirt from Society6:
- Created a new collection at Zazzle and started to add products with the ant to it, too.
- Added two art prints to Pixels.com: Bugs Eat Green Leaf and Happy Jumping Creature.