- Drew an image of a girl with strange haircut and swirly flowers for Illustration Friday’s topic “swirl”.
- Then created art prints and t-shirts with it at Redbubble, Society6, Design By Humans, Tostadora. Here’s how the Tostadora tee looks:
- Added three designs to Zippi – Cute Origami Fox Portrait, Too Much Coffee, Happy Smiling Sun.
- Lastly, created Zazzle collection for my eyes and fish pattern and made new products with this design. See them all here:
There were national holidays here. When I got back, I finished my glowing swirls drawing in Procreate. Then created art prints at Redbubble and Society6. Added some products to Zazzle, too.
- Added prints of the swirls to Redbubble. They look interesting on their all-over printed clothing. Check out this tank top:
- Added art prints to Society6, too. I particularly like how the tote bag looks:
- Added new products with the evil bug chemist to Zazzle. See them at this blog post.
- Added art prints with my evil bugs to my newly opened art shop at Curioos, starting with the ubiquitous Evil Flower Bug, of course:
That kind of sums it up.