Created three new art prints in the past weeks. Here they are:
- Drew an image of a girl with strange haircut and swirly flowers for Illustration Friday’s topic “swirl”.
- Then created art prints and t-shirts with it at Redbubble, Society6, Design By Humans, Tostadora. Here’s how the Tostadora tee looks:
- Added three designs to Zippi – Cute Origami Fox Portrait, Too Much Coffee, Happy Smiling Sun.
- Lastly, created Zazzle collection for my eyes and fish pattern and made new products with this design. See them all here:
- Finished my illustration of the cannibal pig who eats itself. Added art prints to Redbubble and Society6:
- Added t-shirts with the pig to my stores at Design By Humans and Tostadora.
- Filled my Andean condor Zazzle collection with more products.
- Created t-shirt designs with the abstract flowers at Teepublic.
- Finally, I wrote a blog post at my art blog with sketches from January’s first week.
- Drew a painting of these abstract flowers in Procreate and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added t-shirt design with the new flowers to Design By Humans
- Added products with my exotic winter flower to Cafepress.
- Created a new collection at Zazzle with my best selling winter products.
- Added more products to my Fox With Flowers collection at Zazzle.
- Started to add designs with my floral rain clouds to Zazzle. Notice it’s the same color scheme as in my new painting? Turns out to be a favorite of mine. See them in my new collection there:
- Created a new illustration – Shiny Pearls And Flower and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added the sea creature and the purple ant to Fine Art America
- Just added this rainy flowery clouds t-shirt design to Teepublic, despite the first snowfall here:
- Created cards from my recent designs at Zazzle
- Started to add products with my fox with flowers to Zazzle. See them all in this collection:
These love cats hug each other with their tails. It’s a cute illustration of a black and white cat which I’ve drawn some time ago. I had a project for a music cover of love songs compilation back then. Being a cat lover myself, this is what I came up with. Later I created lots of products with these cute kitties, too. I particularly like how they look on red, blue and pink background. So these are the colors I chose for the products.
Most days when the evening comes I have the feeling I haven’t done anything in that day. I haven’t sat down all day, too. So I started to write the things. They include: making breakfast, cooking twice, going out twice with the kids, cleaning the floor, laundry and what not. Strangely, summing things up made me feel a little better. That’s why I decided to start this blog post series, more for myself maybe. Here I will write what I do every day for my art and design.
- Added this purple ant art print to Society6:
- Also created a pattern with the ant. Check it out on this all-over printed T-Shirt from Society6:
- Created a new collection at Zazzle and started to add products with the ant to it, too.
- Added two art prints to Pixels.com: Bugs Eat Green Leaf and Happy Jumping Creature.