Chemistry art is something I am inclined to create as chemistry is a long term love of mine. So I make an image on the topic from time to time. This time it is a vector illustration of one of my hairy evil bugs with the natural grin on its face. The monster is holding a flask with a bubbling potion, bubbles shaped as hearts. And this character is slapped on a vibrant red background because, you see, it is a love potion and this colors suits it well. Added art prints to Redbubble and Society6:
- Created pattern of the evil bug chemist with a love potion.
- Added products with the pattern to my existing design at Redbubble, clothing (dresses, tank tops) and a pouch.
- Added products with my happy sea creature pattern to Live Heroes.
- Added the first iPhone 7 cases with my designs to Zazzle – they’ve just made available for pre-order the transparent cases. Check out one of them with my love cats:
- Added art prints and products with the purple ant to Redbubble.
- Added my first print to Curioos – the evil bug chemist again.
This geek love potion emerged when we doodled with my oldest daughter some time ago. It’s a clean cartoon illustration of a glass flask filled with red bubbling liquid. Heart shaped bubbles flow cheerfully out of the flask. It’s a somehow geeky design related to my love for science, especially chemistry. (I’m a pharmacist by primary education. And I love all kinds of nerdy stuff, too.) Continue reading “Geek Love Potion”