- Created a new illustration – Shiny Pearls And Flower and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added the sea creature and the purple ant to Fine Art America
- Just added this rainy flowery clouds t-shirt design to Teepublic, despite the first snowfall here:
- Created cards from my recent designs at Zazzle
- Started to add products with my fox with flowers to Zazzle. See them all in this collection:
- Drew some flowers. Here’s a preview:
- Created a blog post with my recent art prints at Redbubble and Society6 at my art blog.
This red flowers pattern appeared recently. It is a decorative floral pattern with a vector illustration of cheerful red flowers. The abstract flowers are surrounded by green leaves and white dots. It has a light green background and the colors overall remind of spring. I created some products with the flowers at my stores.
This blue flowers pattern features a vector illustration of abstract blue flowers over light purple background. Purple leaves and white dots are sprinkled all over. The petals of these gentle flowers are slightly transparent, creating a darker blue shade where they overlap. The flowers resemble Forget-me-nots and Ipheion yet they are not any of those. Just some made-up flowers.
This beautiful floral pattern in inspired by spring of course. I first sketched it in Paper (my most favorite app ever), then vectorized it. See a similar pattern with red flowers here.