I love chemistry, especially organic chemistry. Drew this methane molecule because methane is the first compound we study in this discipline (my primary education is a pharmacist). And, to be honest, because I love drawing these shapes. Atomic orbitals represent all possible places of the electrons in space. That is what the dots stand for. And I like adding dots everywhere, too. This design is also related to environmental issues, because methane is one of the gases which contribute to the Greenhouse Effect.
- Created pattern of the evil bug chemist with a love potion.
- Added products with the pattern to my existing design at Redbubble, clothing (dresses, tank tops) and a pouch.
- Added products with my happy sea creature pattern to Live Heroes.
- Added the first iPhone 7 cases with my designs to Zazzle – they’ve just made available for pre-order the transparent cases. Check out one of them with my love cats:
- Added art prints and products with the purple ant to Redbubble.
- Added my first print to Curioos – the evil bug chemist again.