Created three new art prints in the past weeks. Here they are:
- Drew a painting of these abstract flowers in Procreate and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added t-shirt design with the new flowers to Design By Humans
- Added products with my exotic winter flower to Cafepress.
- Created a new collection at Zazzle with my best selling winter products.
- Added more products to my Fox With Flowers collection at Zazzle.
- Started to add designs with my floral rain clouds to Zazzle. Notice it’s the same color scheme as in my new painting? Turns out to be a favorite of mine. See them in my new collection there:
Recently I started to sketch with watercolors. I had wanted to try this since ever but I was somehow intimidated by the medium. Watched some cool online classes at Skillshare, gathered courage and started. Had some watercolor pencils, tried them first. The snowflake and the red flowers below are drawn with them. I like how intense the colors become when adding a little water to a densely shaded area. Then found a watercolor set which had remained from the last school year of my kids and some Ikea brushes. Continued with them. Here are the recent sketches:
Drawing with aquarelle turned out to be great fun. And my biggest problem seems to be not working with the paint itself but drawing on watercolor paper. I am afraid of using high quality paper because I will ruin it. Plus, there is some charm in the wrinkled paper. Just recently I started to overcome this fear by getting the cheapest heavy paper I could find and just forcing myself to draw on it. Still using children’s watercolor paints and brushes, though. Well, I’m happier this way for now. 🙂
- Created a new illustration – Shiny Pearls And Flower and added art prints to Society6 and Redbubble:
- Added the sea creature and the purple ant to Fine Art America
- Just added this rainy flowery clouds t-shirt design to Teepublic, despite the first snowfall here:
- Created cards from my recent designs at Zazzle
- Started to add products with my fox with flowers to Zazzle. See them all in this collection:
This funny snake was drawn a long time ago when I was sketching ideas for my portfolio site. Finished just the artwork and made art print out of the swirling reptiles instead of making the site. All of the snakes have very sharp teeth and they are eyeless except for the center one. You can tell it is in love by its heart-shaped glasses, heh. I love to draw this kind of shapes. They frequently turn out to be reptilian or flowers with just teeth coming out of their mouths and this one is a great example. I’ll draw something like this with watercolors in the near future.
These love cats hug each other with their tails. It’s a cute illustration of a black and white cat which I’ve drawn some time ago. I had a project for a music cover of love songs compilation back then. Being a cat lover myself, this is what I came up with. Later I created lots of products with these cute kitties, too. I particularly like how they look on red, blue and pink background. So these are the colors I chose for the products.
- Added a new art print to Redbubble about freedom of mind. It’s a vector illustration of a girl and her thoughts shaped as doves breaking free from any chains that may try to mind them. Here it is:
- Added new products to Zazzle. See them at this blog post. These flowery leggings are one of them:
- Added more iPhone 7 cases to Zazzle. See how this floral pattern looks on a case:
- Added products with a pattern of my cat skull to Redbubble, mainly clothing. This like this dress:
Psychedelic eye which is so strained and tense that colorful splashes come out of it instead of tears. It is amazed by the colorful world around it. This bright illustration is inspired by Shine On you Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd. And now that I think – by all of their music. They’re one of my favorite bands since I was a teenager. Most of their songs put me in a down mood but they are so very beautiful.
I drew the sketch in Paper by Fifty Three, then vectorized it. It’s was fun and I seem to enjoy this color scheme a lot. I created products with the eye at my online stores, check out some of them below.
Get this psychedelic eye on fun products at my Society6 store
The Evil Flower Bug is a grinning cartoon evil character with sharp teeth holding a flower. It’s evil and kind of cute. It loves flowers… loves eating them, in fact. The bug is frequently found doing evil deeds, eating flowers and just having fun. This evil creature illustration has two variations. One features a dark textured grunge background and the other is in a vibrant red color. It reminds of gothic style and has a pinch of humor, too. This creatures is also perceived as cute by most of the people I know.
The Evil Flower Bug is the first and most popular member of its family. My Evil Bugs family consists of black hairy evil characters, most frequently seen grinning and hanging around doing nasty pranks.
I’ve made the original illustration in ink a long time ago, later digitalized it and added the texture. The bug has since turned out to be one of my most successful designs along with the skating giraffe. At Society6 it is most frequently bought as iPhone cases and shower curtains, as well as leggings. At Redbubble it was selling as T-Shirts, not anymore, I don’t know why. And at Zazzle it sells on all kinds of stuff – phone cases, tablet cases, bags, coasters and so on.
Check out prints and fun stuff with this evil bug at my online stores:
Evil Flower Bug products at Society6
This cute bug is always hungry. It has sharp teeth and a crazy look in its eyes. You can see it here biting on a bunch of colorful stripes. The lovely yellow, blue, red and purple colors are fun and resemble the colors of a sweet candy.
I created the vector illustration of this cartoon bug a long time ago. Used in in the logo for my Creatures and as avatar, too. Made some fun products with it, too. check out some of the at my online stores below.