Created some new leggings and bags at Zazzle. Here’s a backpack with the tulip:
Added some new products with the winking kitty cat to Zazzle. One of them is this all over printed bag:
Me and the kids are outside almost the whole day before the first school day. I just added the first batch of iPhone 7 cases to my Zazzle store. See them at this blog post. Here’s the one with the cute bugs:
The only thing I want to do now is to draw. I have to make the new cases for iPhone 7 at Zazzle, though. So I will use the time while the little one is sleeping to do that. It is of higher priority at this moment. Today I added this floral sketch to Instagram
It was a productive day. A lot more than yesterday, at least. Sketched over this leaf. It was so beautiful. It’s not really autumn but it is cold as if it is.
There were national holidays here. When I got back, I finished my glowing swirls drawing in Procreate. Then created art prints at Redbubble and Society6. Added some products to Zazzle, too.
- Created pattern of the evil bug chemist with a love potion.
- Added products with the pattern to my existing design at Redbubble, clothing (dresses, tank tops) and a pouch.
- Added products with my happy sea creature pattern to Live Heroes.
- Added the first iPhone 7 cases with my designs to Zazzle – they’ve just made available for pre-order the transparent cases. Check out one of them with my love cats:
- Added art prints and products with the purple ant to Redbubble.
- Added my first print to Curioos – the evil bug chemist again.
Most days when the evening comes I have the feeling I haven’t done anything in that day. I haven’t sat down all day, too. So I started to write the things. They include: making breakfast, cooking twice, going out twice with the kids, cleaning the floor, laundry and what not. Strangely, summing things up made me feel a little better. That’s why I decided to start this blog post series, more for myself maybe. Here I will write what I do every day for my art and design.
- Added this purple ant art print to Society6:
- Also created a pattern with the ant. Check it out on this all-over printed T-Shirt from Society6:
- Created a new collection at Zazzle and started to add products with the ant to it, too.
- Added two art prints to Pixels.com: Bugs Eat Green Leaf and Happy Jumping Creature.
Hi. I’ve just started to build a new site for my creatures. Bear with me, I will soon fill it with them. Keep in mind that I will start with older designs and continuously add the new ones. 🙂